- AYURVEDIC ADAPTOGEN*: Ashwagandha is used as a general tonic and adaptogen, helping the body adapt to temporary normal stress.* NOW Ashwagandha is a standardized extract (450 mg per serving). Take 1 capsule 2 to 3 times daily.
- FREE RADICAL SCAVENGER*/IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT*: Preliminary data suggest that Ashwagandha supports a healthy immune system.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Kosher, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Nut Free, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian, Made without Gluten
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
From the manufacturer
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is an herb that is extensively used in Ayurveda, the traditional herbal system in India. Ashwagandha is used as a general tonic and “adaptogen”, helping the body adapt to temporary normal stress.* In addition, preliminary data suggest that Ashwagandha supports a healthy immune system.*