- Probiotic Dental and Gum Formula
Quantum Tooth & Gum Support, 30 Capsules – Probiotic Dental and Gum Formula for Quantum-State Tooth and Gum Support
Quantum Tooth and Gum Support provides patented probiotic support for tooth and gum health. This formula features a unique, highly desirable strain of Streptococcus salivarius that is able to colonize and beneficially reside in the mouth. It has been shown to be effective for adults as well as children, ages 5 and up, for healthy tooth and gum support.
- The “Quantum Nutrition Effect”– When quantum-state nutrients are combined together, their effect is far greater than the sum of their individual benefits. Quantum-state products are the result of our relentless search to find not only the best grown phytonutrients worldwide, but also those with quantum energetic properties.
- No Tagalongs– You will never find artificial flavorings, colors or preservatives in our products. Magnesium stearate is a questionable and undesirable agent that is often used and we have eliminated it from our manufacturing process. Talcum powder is often used as a filler and flow agent; it is a suspected carcinogen and will never be found in our products.
- Ingredient Testing – QNL requires that scientific laboratory testing is performed on all raw and finished products. These tests include Bioenergetic testing, HPCS (High Performance Crystal Spectroscopy), HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography), AA (Atomic Absorption), Microbiological Analyses and DNA testing.
- Violite Packaging– Protecting Prescious Nutritients. Our bottles are custom-color manufactured (dark violet color) to block light-damaging frequencies. We use phthalate-free, nontoxic PET bottles because they can achieve a better induction seal than glass to block oxygen.
Tooth and Gum Support Supplement Facts
- Clinically tested, quantum-state nutritional product line
- Quantum-state formulations designed to deliver the “Quantum Nutrition Effect”
- Clean Products: NO magnesium stearate, excipients, talcum powder, fillers, flow agents, flavors or artificial colors
BLIS M18 Probiotic Bacteria (Streptococcus salivarius) – 300 Million CFU (at time of manufacture). Alka-Blend: Inulin, Calcium (as Aquamin F Algae (whole), Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
Suggested Use: Chew one capsule until it breaks open; then let contents dissolve in your mouth. For best results, use after brushing teeth. Avoid drinking or eating for ten minutes after use. Use regularly for healthy tooth and gum support.
Dr. Robert Marshall, Founder
The nutrient content of an herb as well as its phytochemical properties can vary dramatically, depending on its growing and harvesting methods. We have found many sources of herbs grown in the U.S. are too weak, too toxic or both to offer the full spectrum of benefits typically cited in the scientific literature for which we are looking. Depending on the growing and harvesting methods used, a plant can vary significantly in its mineral content. Likewise, its phytochemical nutrients can range from spectacular to very poor. If an herb is poorly grown, even a concentrate or extract won’t help it yield better results. Therefore, how an herb is grown is of critical importance. Dr. Robert Marshall, Founder
Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing and Distribution Center – Austin, Texas