- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Professional grade – Regency cooking Twine, also known as butcher's twine, has been used by the top chefs of finest hotels and restaurants worldwide for over 35 years!
- Natural – Our twine is made of 100% 16PLY cotton, which makes it Strong enough for all trussing needs without cutting into the meat, like thinner linen twine
- Versatile – Regency cooking Twine has hundreds of uses in the kitchen and around the home from forming meat to crafting
- In the kitchen – use for trussing turkey, forming roasts, tying rolled steak or Chicken breasts to keep in herbs or stuffing inside, securing to your rotisserie, curing meat, drying herbs and clever food presentation such as tying up sandwiches
- In the home – Great for securing fabric around canning jars, attaching gift tags and gift presentation, tying bouquet garnish, parcels and styling Table settings, binding newspaper and magazines for recycling and even flying a kite
- Safe for oven use but keep away from flame
- If your package does not arrive as shown then it is not an authentic Regency Wraps product and we cannot it's quality. Please notify us if you do not receive a genuine Regency Wraps Product.
From the manufacturer
Regency Wraps Natural Cooking Twine for Meat Preparation
Multiple uses in the kitchen and around the home
Tying stuffed chicken breast and steak
Securing meat to rotisserie
Tying fabric around the jar lid for canning
Attaching gift tags and wrapping parcels
Chef Grade 16 ply 100% Cotton Twine Stand Alone Cone for Easy Dispensing.
Used by the top chefs of the finest restaurants worldwide for over 35 years!
Also known as butcher’s twine, Regency Wraps Cooking Twine is strong enough for all trussing needs and does not cut into meat, like thinner linen twine.
Widely used for trussing turkey, forming roasts, tying rolled steak or chicken breasts to keep herbs or stuffing inside, securing to a rotisserie, curing meat, drying herbs and making bacon wrapped filet.
- Safe for oven use. Keep away from flame.
It’s not just for cooking!
Regency Wraps Cooking Twine is incredibly useful around the house. You will find that you will reach for this easy-to-use cone of twine for securing fabric around canning jars, attaching gift tags, wrapping gift packages, tying bouquet garnis, Crafting, creating stylish table settings and food presentation, binding newspaper and magazines for recycling and even flying a kite
16ply Cotton makes this Twine Strong and Versatile. It’s a Staple in the Kitchen
Trussing Turkey and Chicken
Tying Chicken Breasts to Keep Stuffing Inside
Making Braciole or Stuffed Steak
Bundling or Drying Herbs
Regency Wraps brings Chef Grade Products to the Chef at Home
Look for our other fine cooking accessories!
Regency Wraps Brining Bag
Brining lean meat and poultry is a great way to pull moisture and flavor into meat that is often dry. This heavy weight, leak resistant bag holds up to a 25 lb turkey with Brining solution. It utilizes a secure, double lock seal, which was developed for NASA and military applications. The large gusseted bottom allows the bag to stand upright while allowing the turkey or meat to be completely submerged in the liquid to get the full benefit of Brining.
- Must seal securely by pressing seal between forefinger and thumb several times along the entire length of the seal.
Regency Wraps Baking Dish Buddies
Say goodbye to scrubbing and soaking those stubborn, caked on casserole dishes. These miraculous liners make clean up a snap. They allow browning, but eliminate sticking.Baking Dish Buddies replace parchment paper and foil liners, especially when cooking casseroles & recipes with liquid, sauce or oil. They are so simple to use and won’t leak or tear like paper or foil liners.
Whether it’s glass, metal, ceramic, or stoneware baking dishes or cookie sheets, they are fabulous for everything from lasagna, to brownies, to chicken wings. They look like plastic, but they’re not! BPA Free and made in the USA
- Keep away from flame and direct contact with heating elements, oven walls and racks
- Do not exceed 400 Degrees. Oven must be pre-heated.
Regency Wraps Spice Bags
These versatile little bags pack a big wallop of uses in the kitchen and around the home. They are made in the USA of 100% cotton muslin, so they are safe for cooking, steeping, steaming and storing. The built-in drawstring makes it so easy to enclose spices, bulk tea and coffee. Regency Wraps Spice Bags allow the flavor out and keep the bits and pieces in. While herbs make food taste divine, consuming a piece of them can leave your guest bitter.
At approximately 3 x 4 inches, they are also perfect for storing jewelry, nails and screws and making potpourri sachets.
- Can be reused with vigorous hand washing.
Regency Wraps Roasting Bag
It may sound crazy to cook your turkey in a bag, but the results are crazy good withRegency Wraps Roasting Bags. This extra large bag keeps juices in and mess to a minimum, and YES it allows the skin to brown! It’s made of nylon, so it’s BPA free and it’s made in the USA. No need to stick around to baste every 30 minutes. Go enjoy your guests and don’t worry about a big clean up after dinner.
Regency Wraps natural cooking Twine is made of 100% 16Ply cotton. It is the same Twine used by professional chefs for trussing, forming meat, stuffing chicken breasts. It also has hundreds of uses in the home such as bundling books and newspapers, tying up shrubbery. Can be used to refill the beautiful banana wood cutter with recessed blade.